Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tijuana!

Imperial Beach, California
I've been recovering the last few days from my trip to Tijuana, Mexico and southern California to my doctor, Dr. Calzada, who is a miracle worker.  As many of you know, I've been there twice now, a whole week the first time, and four days this trip.  

Dr. Calzada specifically focuses on detoxing the body and building it up again. Unfortunately, this time he found that, not only do I still have bacteria in my blood, but I'm dealing with parasites in my body as well.  No wonder I'm so ill.  But he has me on a strict regimen that should do the trick in ridding my body of these unwelcome little creatures.  All in all, I should start feeling a lot better, I hope, by Christmas.
Luncheon at Benihana's
My dear friend and neighbor took me this trip, and I couldn't be more grateful to her for her kindness and her amazing company.  Thank you, Camille!  We had a blast together.  I am ever grateful for good people in my life.
 
I enjoyed touring Point Loma's Lighthouse with Camille and seeing the gorgeous view from there, which also enabled me to see San Diego, Catalina Island, Imperial Beach, as well as Tijuana from our vantage point. Beautiful!
Point Loma Lighthouse, CA
San Diego and beyond...
Payson, Utah Temple
I love counting as many temples as I can as I travel.  Last trip, I counted 14 temples! :)  That was incredible, but I didn't see as many this time.  

It always amazes me, as I travel, how beautiful God's creations are...even in the desert.

Overall, I am grateful to my mom for this trip and this opportunity to get well.  I am grateful to my Heavenly Father and my Savior for always being there for me.  I am grateful to still have some gumption to fight for my life each and every day.  There have been days that I could not say that, but I always felt love from above.  I am so eternally grateful for that show of love, for without it, I would not be where I am today.  

No comments: