Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Monday, September 19, 2011

To My Readers:

Hello out there in cyberspace!  Please let me tell you about my goal. 
I would like to see my manuscript, The Governess, published.  I am looking for willing publishers and/or agents.  One way that I am seeking this opportunity is by having uploaded my manuscript onto HarperCollins Publishers website for 'unpublished authors' called authonomy.comI am looking for support, from readers like you, for the difficult journey to the Editor’s Desk on authonomy.com.  The top five manuscripts each month receive a free review by HarperCollins editors.  Currently, because of registered voters on the site voting for me, I am at #15.  I'm very grateful for the support I have received.  If you would like to help my journey to the top, please follow the instructions below.  I could really use the help, for there is quite an abundance of healthy competition, and this month is coming to a close very quickly.
Here's how you can help.  Sign on to authonomy.com and do the following:
  1. RegisterBy registering, you can participate. 
  2. Bookshelf.  By placing my manuscript, The Governess, on your authonomy bookshelf, you have voted, which will rise my book rank and get my manuscript more positive attention. 
  3. Star rate.  By star rating my manuscript, it will rise in rank also.
  4. Comment.  Comments also get me noticed.
Because many publishing houses and agents look on authonomy.com for new manuscripts, my chances of getting noticed are greater with this help.  I can also be found on my website:  elliseweaver.weebly.com.  God bless you for your kindness!

All my best to your dreams too,
Ellise
Please go to:  http://www.authonomy.com/books/31440/the-governess/

If you have any questions, please contact me by going to my email address: elliseweaver@hotmail.com.  You also may ask questions on authonomy once you are registered.  Thanks!

No comments: