Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Done with Story Mapping & Outline

Very happy to say that I'm finished with the story mapping and with the accompanying outline that has been created because of it.  Whew!  A LOT of work!  But it's given me an interesting glimpse of what I've created. 

Now on with the re-write!  I'm already on Chapter 5.  I'm very hopeful I'll have this published before summer! 

I'm hoping to have some fans out there who enjoy historical romance with a twist of suspense and mystery, like me. 

4Ellise3

2 comments:

missy petunia said...

Way to go Ellise! I knew you could do it.
I wish you and your family a Happy Easter! Hugs!!

Weaver Reads said...

Thank you, my sweet friend! You are so wonderful. Always a support and always thinking of someone else. So thank you for your well wishes!

And you two have a lovely Easter weekend too.

Big hugs,
me