Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Being and author just paid off! For real...

I just paid off my daughter's tuition in one stroke of the keyboard! 

Thank you to all my readers who've made this dream possible. 

THIS IS SO COOL!

It's one thing to come up with a dream, it's totally another thing to see it actually happen.  Gosh, I'm so grateful that this is really coming true.  I know I'm going on and on about it, but when life is so hard for so long, sometimes you get in this funk where you think that this is the only way life will be for you. 

Well, I'm quite happy to say that life isn't like that.  We have the power within ourselves to make a change.  And with God's help behind us, we can never go wrong.  I'm sooooo blessed.  I have my wonderful family, my sweetheart is well on his way to recovering from his heart attack, and I'm slowly, but surely improving as well.  And let me tell you, this certainly helps!!

Thank you, Heavenly Father!
~Ellise

No comments: