Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Point of View (POV)

I'm interested in knowing what my readers think about Point of View (POV).  As long as I understand which head I'm in, I don't mind head hopping to different characters in a story.  I like to know what each character is thinking.  That's just me.  But I do fine with only one or two POVs too.  However, I tend to write multiple POVs.  It comes naturally to me. 

But what I would like to know from my readers is this: which do you prefer reading?

I'm glad I've got through the chapters I wanted to complete this week.  I'm currently on Chapter 38--Tea Time.  Houseguests are present--annoying ones, that is.  So Creighton is crazy mad and frustrated, but grateful for time with Carly. 

I love the chapter about the stormy night where Carly is mopping up rainwater and Creighton catches her doing so.  Sounds weird, but it was an opportunity for them to be alone.  Once I get this published, I'd love to hear your thoughts too. 

Have a great day everyone!

Ellise

No comments: