Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturdays...


Saturdays bring with them a unique dilemma.  As a child, they were filled with chores and play.  As a teenager, they were filled with chores and shopping at the mall with sisters or friends, spending my babysitting money on whatever I had been saving up to buy; or, even better, going to a movie.  As a young mother, they have been spent cleaning, doing laundry, making bread, washing wiggly bodies getting ready for Sunday.  They have turned into cleaning days with the kids as the project; teaching them how to clean and be responsible.  Isn't that fun.  Once in a blue moon, we would actually go somewhere.  My favorite outings are to the mountains and the unique peace that is found there.  Beautiful. 

But now, Saturdays have become even more busy.  There is the cleaning and laundry to do still; baking or cooking that still needs to happen; there are kids to keep on task or follow in whatever they are doing; but now, there is also the struggle to find time to write, edit, and enjoy my time doing so; there is this struggle to decide if I'll clean or writeWhy, I ask myself?  Why would I ever choose to clean over write??  Silly me.  That should be an easy one.  But there is that struggle with balancing all of the above.  And it has become difficult.  So...now I'm just tired.  But I have to decide what to do. 

Uggh!

Do you ever feel like you're spinning out of control?  Here's to all those who have maintained control and have everything perfect in their lives...  The rest of us salute you. ;)

Ellise


P.S.  Shhh...  I think I'll go write something...
 

No comments: