Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Another sick day...

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. 

Had two procedures done last week. First, a CT Scan of the abdomen and pelvic regions to see if this growing lump in my tummy is a tumor...or not? It's not, thank heaven. But what is it then that I'm feeling? Don't yet know the answer to that question. 

Second, had to have another endoscopy to remove the hundred-plus benign tumors that have accumulated in my stomach. Ugh. Isn't that lovely! Honestly, that night, I thought I was going to die, I was in so much pain. Next morning, the gal from the surgical center calls to ask how I'm doing... So I tell her I threw up once and that it was black blood, and that I'd had a rough time of it. All she said was, "I sure hope you get to feeling better. Bye!" 

So I figured that I must be okay, right? But now, come to find out, they think I'm still bleeding internally, and yay for me...I get to go in today and do it all over again. Yippee! No food or drink til after my 4pm procedure. So its like fasting all day. Tough for a diabetic. Tough for anybody. But at least they'll be able to fix the problem in there, I do hope. Am I ever going to get this book done???

Like I said before, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Someday soon, I hope I'll feel better. 

At least spring/summer is here. That always makes me feel better. :)

No comments: