Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Editing...

Just made it through another edit last night! Woohoo! I'm nearly there! I can't believe how much work this can be. Writing Book Two has been very different than Book One. First of all, I was trying to be published traditionally, and so the time just started drawing out. But once I figured out that I was going to self-publish, I was pretty much finished with the manuscript. It only needed the fine tuning. That is why I was able to punch the volumes out one month right after the other. 

But this has been different. I'm still creating. And creating is different than just editing. And the research involved can be very time consuming. And if its interesting, forget about getting it done fast! :) I just keep reading and learning and think, whoops! I gotta finish!

But I'm nearly there. I can feel it...kind of like breathing down the back of my neck. There's only certain times I like that...

Off I go! Trying to finish homeschooling for the day so I can have at it! Bring it on!

No comments: