Pitch

It's Here!

Book Two in The Huntington Saga Series Novels~

Pirate Bride!

Miss Susannah Blakemore is kidnapped and sold into white slavery as payback to the Huntingtons. Will her pirate hero save her?

“The Huntingtons will pay. Oh, they will pay.” Plots and unholy alliances are put into action carrying out long-awaited retribution.

Only … one was not thought of. One was not even considered. How would anyone have guessed that a descendant of a pirate would take up his old family tradition in a mad quest to regain his bitterly lost love? The Marquess of Latham will not abide by this act of violence arranged for his precious love, but will surely save her -- will he not? And will he make her the next pirate bride?

Next? There must be a first to have a 'next'. But there was another ... centuries ago ... that still walks the halls of Stonecrest Castle.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Great News!

Not... :(

Just found out (as if I didn't already know...) that I have Atrial fibrillation plus a lower pumping capacity in my heart (that part I did not know). Ugh. 

Of course, I knew something significant was going on, and has been for some time. The rapid beating in my chest, as if a horse was trying to gallop out; the dizziness and light-headedness; the extreme fatigue. All have been there. It has, in fact, made it quite difficult to do what needs to be done. Chest pains, arm pain, jaw pain...yes; have had those too. But when I went into the hospital last Fall with these same symptoms, I was not having a heart attack...thank heavens! Or a stroke either. All in my family medical history. Yikes!

So, to get healthy. Hmmm... That has been the goal and the attempt for years now. 

I've struggled with health problems ever since the cancer treatments. It seems that when I was radiated, they had to get some of my heart as well. There was no getting around it. However, if I had to do things over again, I would have had them miss the heart, regardless of what they 'suggested'. 

Oh, to do things over again. But move forward, we must. 

First, I still have to figure out what is going on in my abdomen. The tests are inconclusive. Images must come next, I believe. 

To think that perhaps I did not appreciate being healthy when I was...it just about kills me. To have those days back would be amazing. I hope I can instill healthy choices in my children since they've been blessed with both parents' wonderful genes...*sigh* But I have to admit that I'll take my trials any day over others that I see out there. That is truly scary.

Here's hope to those who need it most. My best wishes to you all. And, please fight for what you want out of life to the very end! Endure well, and don't ever give up! Our families are so dear and deserve the best from us. Here's to the fight!

Ellise

No comments: